Photography Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakdancers

3 posters

Go down

Breakdancers Empty Breakdancers

Post by michcazarin Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Hello, this is my first post, and so i hope you reply me with your toughts about my photos.
Well...i live in Playa del Carmen México, a nice place in the caribbean sea...its a really nice place, with lots of fun places and fun(ny) people.
This timi i was having a dinner at this nice restaurant with a live band playing...sudenly, this funky guys apper from nowhere, with a cd player and some speakers and they star spinning crazy breack dance grooves!!...it was really amazing. So i pull out the cammera and star shooting catching the most of their motion; its so intense, that at the end i also added some photoshop filters to create a more speed motion effect.
Anyway, i hope you like this mexican breackdancers!
Mich
Breakdancers 1
Breakdancers 8
Breakdancers 7
Breakdancers 6
Breakdancers 5
Breakdancers 4
Breakdancers 3
Breakdancers 9
Breakdancers 2

michcazarin
Welcome Me

Male Number of posts : 1
Challenge Participation :
Breakdancers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breakdancers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Breakdancers Empty Re: Breakdancers

Post by travis_cooper Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:49 pm

I think you've got some cool motion captured here. I also like the PPing that you did. I think that it would be a little better if you actually had part of the frame in focus though. Capturing motion is good, and can be a neat effect, but you need to have something in focus for us to reference. Nice shots, what camera/lens did you use for these?

Also, welcome to the forum, we hope to see you participating in the challenges, oh and I fixed your title for you so it isn't all in caps.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Admin

Male Number of posts : 566
Breakdancers Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100Breakdancers Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue red yellow
Registration date : 2008-01-11

http://photographytutorial101.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherplatz Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:18 am

These are very cool shots. I agree with Travis, that if you could have some portion of the photo in focus they would be much stronger. For example, if the spectators were clear while the breakdancers were showing the motion. Or even better if you could get a shot of the breakdancers face in focus while his arms or legs show the motion. I have tried these types of shots a few times and never seem to get it right, though! Regardless, I still think they are great and very fun shots.
Heatherplatz
Heatherplatz
Little Click

Number of posts : 18
Breakdancers Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Breakdancers Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue yellow
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content