Photography Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the challenge photos - Everyone welcome.

2 posters

Go down

Check out the challenge photos - Everyone welcome. Empty Check out the challenge photos - Everyone welcome.

Post by Jenluvs2scrap Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:27 pm

I know we've gained quite a few members and I just wanted to remind everyone to be sure to check out the challenge photos in the gallery and feel free to vote and comment. Even if you don't enter this week's challenge, comment and vote. I love reading all of the comments. Really gives insights into other possibilities for the shots that I may not have noticed. It's definitely a great way to learn to see through other eyes.

Jenluvs2scrap
Snap Shot

Female Number of posts : 57
Challenge Participation :
Check out the challenge photos - Everyone welcome. Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Check out the challenge photos - Everyone welcome. Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
Photobucket
Registration date : 2008-01-30

http://www.jdmphotography.smugmug.com

Back to top Go down

Check out the challenge photos - Everyone welcome. Empty Re: Check out the challenge photos - Everyone welcome.

Post by travis_cooper Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Thanks for this reminder. Yes, you can all vote on the challenges. Even if you didn't enter, as a member you can vote on the current challenge. I agree that the comments we have been seeing are great, so take some time to comment as well, there are only 10 shots this week, so it shouldn't take you too long to go through them all.

ETA: You can vote on the current challenge fill the frame here.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Admin

Male Number of posts : 566
Challenge Participation :
Check out the challenge photos - Everyone welcome. Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100Check out the challenge photos - Everyone welcome. Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue red yellow
Registration date : 2008-01-11

http://photographytutorial101.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down