Photography Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greeting from a Crazy California transplant

3 posters

Go down

Greeting from a Crazy California transplant Empty Greeting from a Crazy California transplant

Post by 7kidscrazy Mon May 05, 2008 11:09 pm

Hello one and all. My name is Karrie. I know Travis and Janae from church. In a very short time, Janae has become a dear and trusted friend. As the mother of 7, including a set of wild and crazy 3 year old twins, I seem to keep fairly busy. I LOVE photography, it has been a passion of mine since I was 4 years old. Can you say Polaroid? I currently don't own a SLR camera, but I have a fairly decent point and shoot that I have fun with. If you see any smokin' hot deals let me know. Right now I have children, NOT cash!!!

I decided to join the group since I've been "stalking" you for several weeks. You all seem really fun!

7kidscrazy
Little Click

Number of posts : 20
Challenge Participation :
Greeting from a Crazy California transplant Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Greeting from a Crazy California transplant Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
yellow
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Greeting from a Crazy California transplant Empty Re: Greeting from a Crazy California transplant

Post by travis_cooper Tue May 06, 2008 7:29 am

Its nice to finally see you sign up Karrie. Make sure you start entering the challenges soon.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Admin

Male Number of posts : 566
Greeting from a Crazy California transplant Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100Greeting from a Crazy California transplant Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue red yellow
Registration date : 2008-01-11

http://photographytutorial101.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Greeting from a Crazy California transplant Empty Re: Greeting from a Crazy California transplant

Post by FarrahJ Tue May 06, 2008 11:24 am

Hi! Welcome! =)
FarrahJ
FarrahJ
Snap Shot

Number of posts : 98
Greeting from a Crazy California transplant Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Greeting from a Crazy California transplant Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue red yellow
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum