Photography Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Pea says hello!

3 posters

Go down

Another Pea says hello! Empty Another Pea says hello!

Post by trinaRN Sun May 04, 2008 10:59 pm

Hello all! Some of you I "know" already from 2peas, but I will reintroduce myself for those that don't. My name is Trina (as my user name suggests). I live just outside of Vancouver, BC, where it rains all the time! I am not married yet, but have been with my boyfriend for 9 years now. I am an RN and work in an ICU full time. I don't have any kids yet, just furry ones! I have always LOVED photography, but was so busy getting my nursing career going, I didn't have any time to really learn it until this past xmas when I finally got my SLR, a Pentax K100. Ever since then I have been OBSESSED with learning everything I can about photography and how to take better photos. I have really seen an improvement just over the course of a few months all thanks to 2peas (oh and practice of course). I am excited to join some of the challenges, I think it will help me think a bit outside of the box. Looking forward to seeing all of your photos!

trinaRN
Little Click

Number of posts : 13
Challenge Participation :
Another Pea says hello! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Pea says hello! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Another Pea says hello! Empty Re: Another Pea says hello!

Post by travis_cooper Sun May 04, 2008 11:07 pm

Hey, its nice to have you. It is especially nice to see another Pentaxian here. Of course we all know Pentax is the best. I can't wait to see your shots in the challenges.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Admin

Male Number of posts : 566
Another Pea says hello! Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100Another Pea says hello! Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue red yellow
Registration date : 2008-01-11

http://photographytutorial101.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FarrahJ Mon May 05, 2008 9:47 am

Hi! Welcome =)
FarrahJ
FarrahJ
Snap Shot

Number of posts : 98
Another Pea says hello! Left_bar_bleue18 / 10018 / 100Another Pea says hello! Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue red yellow
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum