Photography Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting & Commenting

Go down

Voting & Commenting Empty Voting & Commenting

Post by travis_cooper Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:01 pm

I don't know if anybody else has noticed this, but I will just bring it up in case you haven't. With the gallery you can't vote and leave a comment all at the same time. I wish you could, but it just doesn't let you do it. What I mean by this is that you mark your rating, then type in a comment then hit the send button. This will not send both your vote and comment at the same time. If you hit the send at the bottom only the comment is saved and if you hit the send under the rating only the rating will be saved. In order to get both your comment and rate saved you have to do them separately. So mark your rating and hit the send underneath the rating. Then type your comment and hit the send at the bottom. Of course you can leave the comment first and leave you rating second however you like to do it, they just must be done individually. Does this make sense? If not let me know.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Admin

Male Number of posts : 566
Challenge Participation :
Voting & Commenting Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100Voting & Commenting Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue red yellow
Registration date : 2008-01-11

http://photographytutorial101.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down