Photography Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read Before Posting!

2 posters

Go down

Please Read Before Posting! Empty Please Read Before Posting!

Post by travis_cooper Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:52 am

Post a link to your pictures here to get feed back from other forum members. This is a great way to learn through hearing other peoples' opinions and through giving constructive criticism yourself. In order to show your photos you will have to upload them somewhere first, and then you can link the image here. I would suggest uploading to wherever you are hosting with the width and height not bigger than 640 pixels. This will make it easier to see your whole image on the screen at once.

To link your image here you simply copy the url of the image from where you are hosting it. A lot of times the site you are hosting at will have a field telling you the url of the picture. If you are using firefox you can right click on the image and there will be an option to copy the image location. You know you have the correct url if it ends in .jpg. Then you can click on the image icon above, it looks like a picture of a scene next to the chain for inserting links, and then it will have a place for you to paste the url. Then it will insert the code needed to display the image in your post for you.

Please be considerate when giving comments to other peoples' photos, try to leave comments that will help them improve and not make them feel bad about their current skill level. We are here to help each other out, not to tear each other down.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Admin

Male Number of posts : 566
Challenge Participation :
Please Read Before Posting! Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100Please Read Before Posting! Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue red yellow
Registration date : 2008-01-11

http://photographytutorial101.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Please Read Before Posting! Empty Re: Please Read Before Posting!

Post by khutch Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:43 pm

HELP!!! Trav. We tried to load a picture in the gallery and then link it to the challenge. We can't find it again in the gallery. Where is the best place to upload the pics and where exactly do we start linking to the weekly challenge?
khutch
khutch
Little Click

Male Number of posts : 48
Please Read Before Posting! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Please Read Before Posting! Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue red yellow
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.hutchdownunder.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by travis_cooper Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:31 pm

I have your shot. All pictures have to be approved by me before they finish uploading to the gallery. For challenges after I approve the picture I will move it into a hidden album so nobody can see what others are doing. When the voting time starts I'll make the album public so everybody can see the shots. That is how it will work for challenges. If you want to post pictures for something else, say to just ask for feedback from other people, you will need to host that picture somewhere, I would suggest photobucket.com, it is free and works quite well, then link it into a thread that you make. For an example check out this thread. Janae uploaded the picture to picasaweb, then just linked it into the thread.

I hope this makes sense. I have your picture and I will move it into the hidden album. If you are ever worried I didn't get the picture you can pm or email me and ask, and I can let you know whether or not I got it.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Admin

Male Number of posts : 566
Please Read Before Posting! Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100Please Read Before Posting! Right_bar_bleue

Ribbons :
blue red yellow
Registration date : 2008-01-11

http://photographytutorial101.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down